Sunday, August 31, 2008

Arabian nights with Cissy!




I have been working on an middle eastern outfit for Madam Alexander's 21" Cissy. This outfit is for a good friend of mine in Florida, and I am happy to share my talents with her. 
  As I work though the design I decided to share it with you here on my blog. Along with all the other things I have been making lately, this promises to be beautiful, when done. And you know how " being done " is now playing in this household. I have finished so many things this short summer, that I really can't believe it all has happened. Like painting that porch! I really did it, but only for this one time. I will never do that again.
  Anyway, back to the nights of Arabia. Belly dance in miniature and Cissy goes far east. Take a look and tell me what you think? It's a work in progress. So far so good.

No comments: