Tuesday, August 19, 2008

This is Patience

She is a lovely little porcelain doll I bought off line from a very nice lady named Diana, at Diana's Fine Things. I must warn you however she doesn't come looking quite like this without her clothes. For some reason they neglect to put a dome on top of the open head, and finish off the hair. I had to do that, myself. It's not hard to do, and should you decide to try it, email me I will send you info. They use of all things hot glue to put her clothes and hat and hair on with.
It's really not hard to deal with. Diana also has some other lovely dolls you might like better, at not a high price. They do come with the stand, and it's well made.
  Anyway, Patience waited till I finished painting the porch to start getting her clothes. She will be waring the latest in french fashion for little girls.

 So here she is in her underclothes.

No comments: