Tuesday, June 23, 2009

"At Home!"


Evangeline is now At Home.
I have not seen a doll as beautiful as this one for a long time. I can't see how they could possibly make her "better" in any way. I have been waiting for a redhead, and when I saw this one, I wanted her with a capital W. I am so glad I got her, and now can't wait to begin designing and making her clothes. I already pulled a lot of fabric in the expectation of her arriving home. Now, I shall get out the drawing pad and start the process of turning the fabric into gowns. I will post them as soon as I can complete something.
In the mean time, I did bring home a couple of her outfits, and as always Tonner does a bit of fairy goth magic and gives Evangeline not just something to wear but something to show off her own unique self. You won't be disappointed in anything he makes for her, this go-round.
I shall be waiting for more shoes! lol.. what else?

No comments: