Saturday, May 17, 2008

What's next???

Well, I'm not telling. lol. You will have to wait and see. I wanted to get all the posts caught up, and post pictures and descriptions of all the gowns for the two little dolls I had been making them for. Frances and Charlotte each have a wardrobe in their era, that would have been to die for. I had not planned on doing this, but it just kind of happened. I had so much fun making each gown, that I just couldn't quit.
  I have a Tudor bedroom planned with an equally impressive wardrobe for a 1/12th scale doll that I made and painted back when I was doing porcelain dolls. She also has a room box made up of a set of wooden books. She will have a chandelier and a wall sconce to light her way to the bed.
All in Tudor style.
  I have other miniature things planned, and so I shall be busy. The old dollhouse will be repaired, and the new one built. A street of shops complete with lamp street lights that light individually, and outdoor landscaping, is also on my list.
  I have larger dolls to dress and presentation boxes to make up. And of course, a ton of things to sort though and the need to clean out the old addition, still.
  We shall see where I am come this winter.

Do stop back and see what is new, there will be more dolls and clothes and different eras. Leave me a comment or two, I would always like to hear what you think.
  Until next time, take care and happy dolling.
Deirdre

No comments: