Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Where do I go from here?

I can answer that. I will be working on a Tudor wardrobe for a one twelfth scale doll that I made some years ago, when I was doing porcelain.
  I had planned on making up a Tudor bedroom but the bed was two big for the room, so.... there will be a different setting but still Tudor. This promises to be difficult at best, because of the style and the size of the doll. Five and a half inches is not that big when one is putting big wing collars on that size of a doll.
  Do come back and see how it progresses. It might not happen, but then again.... it just may!
I hope you have enjoyed the ladies and their wardrobes so far. Leave me a comment to let me know how you like them.
  That's three so far, and I didn't plan on doing any of them.

No comments: